PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte Sergey Arkadevich! At me as a result of two extrauterine prooperas...

Tatyana
31.05.2004, 14:05
Zdrastvujte Sergey Arkadevich! At me as a result of two extrauterine it is operated both pipes (lapara, pipes are saved). After last operation has passed or has taken place 1, 5 years. Whether prompt it is possible to restore function of pipes by repeated operation (laparoscopy) and to achieve pregnancy? What probability of success? EKO I refuse to do or make categorically. Thanks.

Kuharkin S.A.
01.06.2004, 14:36
If refuse from EKO then it is meaningful to do or make a laparoscopy certainly. But (I not nestoroniik EKO for all) I would consider or examine;survey as EKO - as a method of a choice. The matter is that it is necessary to consider. That extrauterine nasupaet not at normal pipes and when there is any pathological process in them or in a peritoneum adjoining to them. And if already were extrauterine and are operated puts even lapaparoskopicheski, even if vosstanvit prohodimsot trub drudno it will be achieved in their normal functioning. A lot of information remains, possibly, outside of my field of vision - therefore consult with observing you gynecologists or address to us.