PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Boris Aleksandrovich! In the past at us one EKO and one EKO IKSI...

It is lovely
29.05.2004, 04:51
Hello, Boris Aleksandrovich! In the past at us one EKO and one EKO IKSI. Both attempts not successful. Doctors did not find the visible reasons of sterility or barrenness. This summer the husband has gone on reception to Kuharkinu and has come to light bilateral varikotsele. Now we are going to on tretiju attempt. At me a following question - t. To. I want on EKO to you what at me will be the report (short or long). In the second attempt I had a long report and strong hyperstimulation. Also that you will advise EKO or IKSI. In advance thanks.

Kamenetskij B.A.
01.06.2004, 11:34
Uv. It is lovely! I prefer carrying out t. n. The long report, and considering presence of hyperstimulation in the anamnesis starting doses of Gonadotropinums, probably time their introductions, and also rannja prophylaxis of this syndrome will be naturally changed has begun or started. There are series of situations when I apply also the short report (he is rather limited). As if to EKO or IKSI: both one and other procedure are carried out under the certain indications. If there will be indications to iksi - this procedure if those indications are not present procedure eko will be spent will be spent. In such situation I would like to receive a maximum of the information on carrying out of two previous reports.