PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings to all! Yesterday has read through, that pool where water chlorinate, for us harm...

Alik
24.05.2004, 07:40
Greetings to all! Yesterday has read through, that pool where water chlorinate, to us it is harmful. In my pool apply sand specially processed (weakly I represent as it) - think it pregnant women harmlessly?

Oksana
25.05.2004, 08:45
To me I the doctor has told or said, that to go to pool pregnant women in general harmfully as even in the chlorinated water it is possible to pick up a toxoplasmosis and a ureaplasmosis, and still or even a fungus, and the fungus is treated only by ointments containing antibiotics. Though it seems to me, that she strongly exaggerates, as I up to pregnancy some years went to pool and anything such have not picked up.

Svetlana
29.05.2004, 05:46
Hlorirovannaya voda ne vredna, esli pravilnaya dozirovka. I hozhu tozhe v bassein, gde voda hloriruetsya. Toksoplazmoz peredaetsya tolko ot zhivotnyh ili syrogo myasa.

Alik
01.06.2004, 11:33
Yes, in that continually, that to me the doctor has advised to go to pool. And I prochla in SHejpe, that bleaching powder as that am negative on pregnant women influences, here I and have reflected and as other ways of water treating influence, can that that too is impossible...