PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In general it is framed impressions, that many doctors it is not enough, that know about ureaplaz...

Svetlana
30.05.2004, 23:20
In general it is framed impressions, that many doctors it is not enough, that know about ureaplazie. Can you will help or assist with the answer. You speak, that at many men and women the ureaplasma can be in norm or rate and if she does not disturb, treatments it it is not required (t. e. As I understand when she in analyses + 1 + 2)... It is valid so? The Second if it so, whether that is possible or probable, what at depression, in the autumn and in the spring, immunity a ureaplasma, we shall tell or say so, being at me in norm or rate becomes simply more active or will simply be activated and starts me to disturb in the form of an inflammation of a bladder? t. e. zarezhenie occurs or happens not sexual by, and iz-for depressions of immunity (this question has arisen iz-that there passed or there took place with the husband treatment for a ureaplasma 2 times, with delivery chustvitelnosti to antibiotics, in it or this to year as it became cold, at me has begun the cystitis, has handed over analyses have told or said a ureaplasma). If it is valid so as with these or it;this to struggle to not drink every year antibiotics, and then if as you speak it norm or rate during pregnancy, immunity can decrease... Also what then to do or make? Please explain. Asked already many doctors, but the concrete and distinct answer and has not received. Thanks

Pasenjuk A.M.
01.06.2004, 10:42
If the ureaplasma comes to light or is taped in diagnostically low credit and there are no displays (allocation, cystitises, an inflammation of appendages of a uterus, a prostatitis at men, sterility or barrenness) treatment is not required.
At presence of the chronic cystitis caused or called by a ureaplasma, in inter-season period there is a weakening an organism and an exacerbation of process. During an exacerbation also it is necessary naznacha treatment against a ureaplasmosis. And it is obligatory with application of immune preparations. Up to pregnancy at a chronic cystitis the flora should be resulted or brought in norm or rate and to translate or transfer a chronic cystitis in remission because during beermennosti can razvitisja a becoming infected of a fetus (1) and an ascending pyelonephritis (2). Diagnostically nizny a safe credit for a fetus less 10 4 degrees.