PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I within three years am on a regular basis everyone a floor of year I fly or treat bacteriemic or bacterial vaginas...

Marina
30.05.2004, 22:41
I within three years am on a regular basis everyone a floor of year I fly or treat bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoz, I carry out all prodtsedury together with the husband, and any sense, the organism to Metronidazolum can at me already adapted? Or there are other variants of treatment. Speak vaginoz it is very dangerous, if it or him to not cure, and in general sensation not from pleasant

Soboleva L.I.
01.06.2004, 03:31
Hello, Marina! To treat bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoz without clinical displays unessentially. However, if he delivers to you inconveniences before treatment it is necessary to make crops (instead of smears). Probably, a problem in any undetectable infection. At treatment it is completely not obligatory to use Metronidazolum. And antibacterial therapy is desirable for spending together with systemic enzymotherapy, immunomoduljatorami (an ideal variant). After that NECESSARILY follow a policy on restoration of a microflora of a vagina. For example, by means of Atsilakta.

Marina
01.06.2004, 09:45
Many thanks for the answer.