PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me tokaj a question: whether I am pregnant at me 5 month there are ways get rid about...

ira
26.05.2004, 23:24
At me tokaj a question: whether I am pregnant at me 5 month there are ways get rid of the child? It very important please help or assist!

Anni
28.05.2004, 07:36
Ira to my child 10 years, my parents insisted on abortion, but I have given birth. Do not do or make nonsense YOUR child if you yet do not understand it or this the available generated little man, only very small, he already alive and thinking at it or him is soul. Present that YOU TAKE the KNIFE And In the REALITY KILL WHICH CHILD HAVE given birth, VOZMITE to the KNIFE And ZAREZHTE YOURSELF, give birth or travail that there was no all at you it will be good. To data, the greatest and not saying goodbye sin in all religions considers murder of the child, such sin is equated to suicide and if you though little bit prosacred person should know that even on a cemetery bury such people on another. And more if you in a consequence want give birth at you there can be problems not only with you but also with malyshem. And you will understand 4 more months as pleasantly to be mother, the truth a little hardly

Doctor Klimov
30.05.2004, 10:42
Now (20 weeks) only under our indications.
In what a problem, it can is still possible to help or assist?

Lora
01.06.2004, 09:15
Really the arm or hand will rise?? What heart is necessary for this purpose