PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Asked the question already some times, but the answer and has not received... Otv...

Katya
27.05.2004, 21:28
Asked the question already some times, but the answer and has not received... Respond me please! For the first time to pick up contraceptives for not given birth or not travailled girl, whether it is necessary to hand over any analyses? I called in one of honey. The centers and there have told or said, that enough oral consultation (even without survey by the doctor). I doubt, that oral consultation has enough for selection OK (I never accepted any contraceptives). In other center for selection OK have suggested to make US... Whether there is enough US in we wash a case or any else analyses are necessary? What?

The anonym
29.05.2004, 01:20
Simply enough to pass or take place internal consultation of the gynecologist, it is possible with ginekologom-the endocrinologist, and analyses to hand over it is not necessary...

Anja
29.05.2004, 23:05
I can not agree with it or this. In honey. To the literature write - analyses on hormones, yes to history of illnesses or diseases of ancestors, yes that, yes se (about US - it is doubtful). To me never any analyses did or made, have written out tablets "by eye", as a result - has added 10 kg for a year plus other by-effects. To me spoke, on the University prospectus there is an out-patient department, where the approach bolee-less close or attentive.

Alexander
30.05.2004, 12:55
Try to address in " Healthy generation " on street Lesteva 20, or in clinic " Mother and the child " on Mozhaisk of highway 2, ph. 105 21 12

The anonym
30.05.2004, 16:32
To me all over again have written out "by eye" Trikvilar, the thrush has begun, it was necessary to refuse. But the following step - Marvelon - has appeared ideal, any by-effects. How much or As far as I heard, Marvelon approaches or suits practically to all. At least, to begin a way " assays and mistakes or errors " it is better from it or him.

Anna
01.06.2004, 08:53
Katjush!
I can advise you Silest.
Very good priparat, collateral iffektov any,
I accept it or him is already hollow year, and all is remarkable, by the way began to accept samomtojatelno, without the reference of the doctor. Recently was in consultation, vrach has completely approved my choice.