PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me a bouquet of deviations or rejections In this connection I cannot zabe...

Ren, 36 years
31.05.2004, 01:18
Hello, the doctor! At me a bouquet of deviations or rejections
In this connection I cannot become pregnant.
I shall begin with the beginning: till a marriage I had a dysfunction, but having married I at once have become pregnant
At all not suspecting about it or this (thought, that in connection with dysfunction is not present monthly) but when stalja to feel nagging pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly has addressed to the doctor. On US to me have diagnosed - vesical drift (term of 7 weeks). After to me have cleaned a cavity of the uterus has handed over a blood on the test:
HG-A negative. And treatments any to me have not appointed or nominated,
Have simply told or said to be protected year. In a year
I have handed over analyses, it has appeared, that Testosteron-Depotum - is raised or increased) Accepted every possible medicines, etc.,
Then it was found out, that plus to all at me was condensed endometry (in 2 3 times above norm or rate).
Me again vyskablili (soskob in kistologiju) - the diagnosis a-a typical hyperplasia (April 2001),
After 3 h months of treatment have again scratched out a layer
Having finished to norm or rate, in analyses a-typical cells have not appeared. Monthly stimulated (accepted Djufaston, Siofor, ginekohel....... .eshche any preparations, now on memory I do not remember). Though both with stimulation and under observation with monthly bolee-was less normal. Then it is found out, what at me any (eutiroidnyj-it seems?) the site of a thyroid gland (oktjabr-November 2003), began to treat it, has thrown the gynecologist. Like in pervyj-month have gone or send monthly. But then again failure and already 2 months (a deck.-January) was not monthly. In 20 h numbers it began something to be smeared, the breast very or very much hurted or was ill;was sick (with a breast too there was a problem - a mastitis), I all waited monthly, and at me all was smeared, tosolno, a little. On April, 22nd has gone on US and there is a same picture, as 2 years ago - the HYPERPLASIA!!! External walls very thin, about the mucous part was condensed. Have made cleaning on April, 24th, has handed over soskob on the analysis, today today should receive the answer, and yesterday
Having surveyed on US it appears, that places
The hyperplasia has remained. I AM already tired!!! Both physically and morally. To me have told or said, that probably cleaning again is necessary (on Saturday), is simple while look forward to hearing from kistologii (something are afraid).
Eslib you saw what dense tissues send or have left from a cavity of the uterus (not simply clots, and as meat, light color).
The doctor, I very much ask you respond please as me to be and whether there is a hope to have children.
I so am upset, to me in fact in May 36 years will be executed, to time remains ever less and less.
Excuse, have sat down or lodge I has borrowed or occupied from you too much time. With impatience I shall look forward to hearing.
Thanks.

!!!
31.05.2004, 07:44
Ask it or her: http: // larina. by. ru/

Elenna
01.06.2004, 03:40
Dear or Expensive Ren, I not the doctor, and my message more likely encouragement to you, than practical advice or council.
Shortly: 2 years were treated for sterility or barrenness by a method insemenatsii (after as though full inspection in MONIIAGe), was then found out, that uterine pipes are impassable, the stood pregnancy on early term has made EKO, rezultat-, in 2 months after cleaning - has become pregnant itself, the result - premature birth or births (8 months) the child has died in day, the diagnosis - herpes. Were treated from 1 year: very dear or expensive and absolutely useless pleasure (after each course of therapy - relapse)
Question: and it is necessary to you - such happiness?