PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zlravstvujte. I ask to help or assist. Have found out varikotsele, have directed on spermogramm...

Evgenie
24.05.2004, 09:40
Zlravstvujte. I ask to help or assist. Have found out varikotsele, have directed on spermogrammu, result uzhasajushchij-any spermatozoon, have performed operation and a biopsy of a testicle, result - spermatozoons are not present, though all medium in norm or rate. Hormones in norm or rate, are not present deviations or rejections. Whether What is it? It is possible to help or assist? Also what to do or make? To me of 25 years. Thankful in advance.

Linnik Alexander Pavlovich
27.05.2004, 10:40
Evgenie, it is not necessary to despair, try to make repeated spermogrammu in two independent centers (better if one of them will be state)! What operation have transferred or carried on a testicle?
Whether hurted or were ill;were sick in the childhood epid. A parotitis?

Kamenetskij B.A.
30.05.2004, 05:42
Uv. Alexander Pavlovich! You probably it is inattentive prochli Evgenie's report where it is definitely told or said enough, that spermatozoons are not found out not only in an ejaculate, but also at a biopsy of a testicle. In the given situation speech can go only about donor programs. No additional researches will solve the designated problem.

Evgenie
31.05.2004, 09:52
My doctor speaks, what it is necessary to go to it or him;them, something or something else to do or make, but how I understand, what all is useless and from me simply swing or pump money? Prompt what to do or make, whether it is necessary to pass or take place any treatment? And to itself to address better? I from Rostova-na-to Don.

Kamenetskij B.A.
01.06.2004, 02:16
I think, that it is a question of it or this. Evgenie, unfortunately solves problems of a reproduction you can only with application of donor programs.