PDA

Просмотр полной версии : .! I Supplement the question from 07.12.04. Under your request. At me very much...

Alain
24.05.2004, 06:14
.! I Supplement the question from 07.12.04. Under your request. At me very plentiful serovato-green allocation. Handed over one hundred analyses all negatively, it was treated for a candidiasis, from gardenerely, from a clamidiosis. Now all too is negative, and allocation as were and were, any improvement. The last, that at me have found are nejsserija Spetsies (Handed over PTSR) and when has handed over crop on it or her he has appeared negative. Crop on a gonorrhea and Trichomonases too negative. My doctor and I any more we do not know what to treat. How to learn or find out the reason so strong vydeleny. I wish as to add, that my guy was treated together with me for all that, as I.
You ask that in obynyh smears and crop on flora?
Crop on flora: stafilokkoki epidermis it is a little (recently from them the degree of cleanliness IV, leucocytes 20 25, layers was treated), rods. A cytology (ekzotserviks, enotserviks): disputes or spores and litsely (I do not know, whether has correctly written last word!), a fungus of type kandida, enodotservitsit, melkokkokovaja flora, leucocytes more than 20.

Malanova T.B.
27.05.2004, 16:20
At you in smears - a thrush why you do not treat it or her. Only it or her, anything it is not necessary to use any more.

Alain
29.05.2004, 16:37
Yes I treat it or her, and to sense a zero...

Malanova T.B.
01.06.2004, 01:37
Antimicotic treatment is picked up incorrectly. It is necessary to make crop of a contained vagina on mushrooms and their sensitivity to antimicotic preparations.