PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I the fifth cycle take the temperature, the first cycle last 31 day...

Elena
31.05.2004, 18:56
Hello! I the fifth cycle take the temperature, the first cycle last 31 day, all the others - 29. In the first cycle rise of temperature on 21 j day, in the second - on 20 j day, in the third - on 17 j, in 4 m - on 16 j. I have read through, that if before a menses recession of temperature is not observed, and she falls last day monthly or after them it speaks about the pregnancy interrupted monthly. At me in the first cycle of measurement of temperature this picture was observed. On 19 j day there was an affinity without preservation, with 21 go on 28 put rate. Was 37.0 37.2, 29 31 37.0, and the new cycle has begun so: 1.37.3, 2 - 37.2, 3 4 - 37.0, and only on 5 1 - 36.8. We very much want the child, but it did not turn out yet. It would be desirable to know, whether really there is an opportunity of that I was pregnant and what to do or make, to avoid such early "abortion", if it so. Thanks. I hope to receive the answer to the question.

child
01.06.2004, 01:07
How much or As far as I understand, at you is more similar to an endometriosis. An abortion suspect at presence of 18 heats successively after an ovulation. Well and accordingly delays. I certainly can be mistaken. Esteem on www. mama. ru in section the calculator of days of conception (there at the left a column with subjects on BT) and on www. wantbaby. ru (there and about BT and primry schedules).