PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind night Svetlana Rostislavovna and who you surrounds all! Would like will specify...

We like
31.05.2004, 05:58
Kind night Svetlana Rostislavovna and who you surrounds all! Would like to specify, the address of a mail box which to us davali-is you house? Do not misunderstand, I am simple on it or him;them I as I can not phone to you wished to agree since Century about day or bottom;fundus of treatment, and that of the house. On June, 1st I leave on collectings (on sports base) and till August, 1st hardly I can appear. Whether here I also wished to learn or find out there are no at me chances to pass or take place course of treatment till June, 1st.
Success and successes to you in your undertakings!

Oshchepkova S.R.
31.05.2004, 22:15
Good morning, Christina also It is liked!
With me it is possible to communicate to the address of claires@rambler. ru, and with Vasily Nikolaevichem basile-os@yandex. ru
Medits. The center "Biotest" moves with Kursk to a new place, how much to be prolonged crossing or moving, unfortunately, I do not know. Probably, it will be more convenient to hold some time communication or connection through the Internet. If will leave the coordinates at occurrence of the new information, I shall necessarily send its or her your post address.

>> Oshchepkov Century.
Good afternoon we Like.
Any problems, however, I urgently recommend you to approach or drop in on me for internal vstechi, for example, 11.05 on Friday, from 10 o'clock till 14 o'clock.
Yours faithfully Century.