PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, why the analysis of DNA, on definition of paternity dearly or expensively hundred...

IRINA
31.05.2004, 00:27
Tell or Say, please, why the analysis of DNA, on definition of paternity dearly or expensively costs or stands??? I read how it or him spend, and t. Item so whence such price??? And whether there are any discounts. And what. At me, for example, very much slzhnaja a situation - and such test is simply necessary, a question of "life" if it is possible so to say. But there is NO opportunity even in the nearest some years to pay such analysis. I found the prices different (depending on clinic and city). The "Usual" price - 500 $. "Cheapest" - 300 $ in one of capitals CIS. But for me and this sum greater or big. Really there are no privileges and t. Item That so many forces are spent by doctors for this analysis or expensive preparations??? Explain, please!!!!!!!

The anonym
31.05.2004, 07:48
It is possible and is free-of-charge! Write: pc@list. ru

Kuznetsova E.A.
31.05.2004, 20:25
The analysis road as import (dear or expensive) reactants and the equipment are used. There are likelihood techniques, their cost nearby treh-four thousand roubles. Can udastsja something clear to you at genetics on groups of a blood.