PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me pregnancy of 17 weeks, any deviations or rejections or a dyscomfort not ispyty...

Natasha
29.05.2004, 20:11
At me pregnancy of 17 weeks, any deviations or rejections or a dyscomfort not testing, but disturbs one me already now. At us an adult dog, the Rottweiler, and I at all do not know, how she can react to occurrence in family of the kid. I am simple places to myself I do not find, any horrors are represented. Can, someone can something advise.

Bh
31.05.2004, 04:25
At us 2 sobaki-the Rottweiler and labrador. When waited the first malyshku, to the Rottweiler there were 6 years, labradoru 10 months. They have concerned to the girl easy, do not push, do not offend. But, probably, all depends on a concrete dog and how she is brought up. In any case while the kid will not go and it or he will not have a direct contact to a dog, there is nothing to be afraid, most likely. And here when small will begin will creep and go on kvartire-to observe and make a decision. For now do not hammer to itself in a head trevogami-now time of pleasure and iridescent dreams. Success to you!

Katjunja
31.05.2004, 19:31
Important already now for itself to solve, that it is impossible to choose between a dog and the child. If there are the slightest doubts in behaviour of a dog - you know what to do or make. At my friends the Rottweiler began to keep within periodically simply on the child from above, koggda he slept. As this breed in general negatively concerns to children. So look on concrete your dog and solve.