PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist please advice or council! At me pregnancy of 13 weeks. Already mno...

Maria
31.05.2004, 05:30
The doctor, help or assist please advice or council! At me pregnancy of 13 weeks. Many years it is diagnosed VSD with migrenoznymi attacks (migraine). At an attack there is a strong vasospasm of a brain, there are front sights before eyes, the arm or hand, tongue grows dumb, speech is broken, there is a strong pain in half of head and a repeated vomiting later. Duration of an attack from 5 o'clock about one day, frequency approximately 2 times a year. Medicines and earlier did not help or assist, and now in general anything it is impossible. Whether attacks are dangerous at pregnancy and if are dangerous as me with these or it;this to struggle??? This illness or disease for me is incurable. By the way, it can is important, that I already have transferred or carried one attack approximately on 10 week, have passed or have taken place without consequences. Thankful in advance for the answer

evromedprestizh
31.05.2004, 19:24
If ber-t progresses, I do not see an occasion for trouble. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.