PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Two years ago operation, a feather has been made laparoskopicheskaja...

Korovkina O.K.
25.05.2004, 10:45
Hello. Two years ago operation has been made laparoskopicheskaja, two veins are blocked. In current of 2004 practically through everyone two, three months occur or happen in the middle of a cycle of a bleeding. During 2004 accepted regividon (the doctor has appointed or nominated). In June, 2004 according to US have diagnosed an endometriosis 1 2 step. In August, September and October unitary in a month have appointed or nominated a preparation differelin. After it or him again in the middle of a cycle there was a bleeding (8 days) In November monthly was not. In December all has come in time. Constantly disturb pains in right to a side. At me two children. To me of 29 years. Prompt, please what treatment is admissible in my case and it is possible for me to make sterilization. Thanks.

Andikjan V.M.
28.05.2004, 02:05
Inform please on more detailed, what operative treatment to you has been spent.
On a background of reception of hormonal preparations the bleeding is possible or probable.
In your case sterilization is possible or probable. It or she is better for making laparoskopicheski, that will allow to solve 2 problems at once: to specify a situation with an endometriosis and to make actually sterilization

child
31.05.2004, 18:52
Here data from the medical conclusion. (something Varicose expansion ovarialnyh veins of 1 degree is possible or probable shall not absolutely correctly write iz-for podcherka the doctor). It is executed a combination... .levoj jaichnikovoj veins spirals Dzhian shur...-2 and trombirovan 3 %-4.0. Without complications.