PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please on reception at the gynecologist at survey it is necessary to undress a floor...

Ira
30.05.2004, 06:59
Tell or Say please on reception at the gynecologist at survey it is necessary to undress completely? And more I in any way do not understand what for to take with myself prostynku?
I wish to descend or go priveritsja but in any way rashajus because it is for the first time terrible.

Elena
30.05.2004, 22:44
For the first time always it is terrible. To undress it is necessary up to a girdle, on legs or foots to dress nosochki, on an armchair to put either a napkin, or a diaper, or prostynku (for hygiene) to sit down on an armchair and to move apart legs or foots.

The anonym
31.05.2004, 04:28
For the first time dress a long skirt is better, you will remove or will take off only shorts and stockings, and a skirt zaderesh already on kresle-so you will have a sensation, that you are not completely undressed.

Pasenjuk A.M.
31.05.2004, 18:36
Ira, it is not necessary to undress completely, it is necessary to remove or take off cowards and to lift a skirt (if will be in trousers then...) With itself in female consultation it is necessary to take a diaper or a towel, it is not obligatory prostynku, therefore chtonet diapers. Or to buy or purchase in a drugstore a special set.