PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Your consultation is necessary very much. Has had been ill with a clamidiosis, in...

Irina
28.05.2004, 22:11
The dear doctor! Your consultation is necessary very much. Has had been ill with a clamidiosis, in January there was a result on crop - fine tsitoplazmaticheskie includings or incorporations, all this time the credit kept 1 : 128. The doctor has registered Viferon on 20 candles it is rectal and in a vagina. Handed over a credit in the extremity or end of reception - 1 : 256, 1 : 32 - chlamydias are found out in the husband. I the doctor has told or said, that anything to do or make boshe it is not necessary and at me the credit iz-for reception Viferona is raised or increased, and the husband is not sick, therefore as a credit normal. But in fact it is as a result written - antibodies are found out. Vse-taki I am sick and more and the husband have infected. Or it is not necessary to experience and as my doctor " speaks to leave all as is ". We plan pregnancy, but iz-for a clamidiosis I postpone. Help or assist, please.

Todua I.V.
30.05.2004, 08:10
And antibiotics to you at all did not write out?
Vibramycinum, zitromaksa, something or something else?
I am not familiar with a method of treatment of a clamidiosis to one only an interferon.

Pasenjuk A.M.
31.05.2004, 17:48
Strange, but nevertheless it is better to visit or attend other doctor, to make the analysis on an immunoglobulin of M because increase of a credit testifies to disease.