PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Very much I hope that I address to the address of. In our family grow dv...

Anastas
31.05.2004, 10:23
Good afternoon. Very much I hope that I address to the address of. Two sons grow in our family. The second I rodola hoping in soul or douche that there will be a daughter. But alas. Recently has learned or has found out that is kakojto the analysis, okoloplotnyh waters chtoli on which on early term it is possible to define or determine a floor of the child. I very much want a daughter, and the third son will afflict me finally. Tell please as this analysis is called, on what term is spent, than is fraught? It can absolutely silly idea? Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
31.05.2004, 16:06
The floor of the child can be defined or determined on early term only under the genetic analysis for which it is valid berutsja amniotic waters. Urgently I recommend to think, because besides high cost, amniotsentez or a biopsy of a chorion often can become complicated an abortion. Consult with genetikom is better and read through archive in konf "genetik" - planning of a floor of the child.