PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, during the first sorts or labors it is how much necessary surgical a cut...

Anna
30.05.2004, 22:27
Prompt, during the first sorts or labors surgical incision of a vulva is how much necessary, than carrying out of similar actions by the doctor is caused and whether it is possible to avoid it or this?

Nastja
31.05.2004, 04:55
All depends on the doctor. Personally to me did or made a cut, motivating it is that otherwise I would have an internal colporrhesis though both the child was not large and labors not prompt or impetuous. I consider or count, that in my case the doctor was simply reinsured. Later I heard, that she cut practically everything, even multipara. So obgovoroite this question with the doctor in advance. But it is not necessary to experience especially if all of you will make a cut, he heals during odnoj-two weeks, is done or made practically painlessly (at least, in sorts or labors it is absolutely imperceptible), to complications of sorts or labors it or him do not carry

Nastja
31.05.2004, 15:54
All depends on the doctor. Personally to me did or made a cut, motivating it is that otherwise I would have an internal colporrhesis though both the child was not large and labors not prompt or impetuous. I consider or count, that in my case the doctor was simply reinsured. Later I heard, that she cut practically everything, even multipara. So obgovoroite this question with the doctor in advance. But it is not necessary to experience especially if all of you will make a cut, he heals during odnoj-two weeks, is done or made practically painlessly (at least, in sorts or labors it is absolutely imperceptible), to complications of sorts or labors it or him do not carry