PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my child tazovoe a presentation, what features and complexities me could...

Inulja
29.05.2004, 14:37
At my child tazovoe the presentation, what features and complexities can expect me at sorts or labors.
The second question - at me the first labors as it is better to me to be adjusted and prepare or be set up and prepare;be for process of a birth of the child.

Ljuda
30.05.2004, 23:15
And term what though, the child almost on any term can change the position with tazovoro on head, what to help or assist him, suvshchestvuet the special gymnastics if will not turn over then already all depends on the doctor accepting labors and from the current of sorts or labors, but probability cesarean all peerly raises or increases, and in occasion of a spirit on labors try to esteem here www. materinstvo. ru or www. mama. ru, there there are many stories about labors, me, for example, they have very much helped or assisted, before my own sorts or labors. Success to you, easy or light;mild sorts or labors and the healthy kid.

LANA
31.05.2004, 13:09
Really on term depends, can will turn over. And here is how to give birth or travail, the doctor will solve. Mum itself has given birth to me, though my weight was average (3300) but if the child big, especially a head, think of operation. I too had in the summer first labors, I tried to not listen on the contrary to stories about labors of girlfriends and especially to not read them on the Internet, all the same at all all - to a miscellaneous, what for the negative information to collect and on myself to try on, all is quite tolerant. Successes.