PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. At me sterility or barrenness 4, 5 years. All hormones in norm or rate, but BT podnima...

JUlja
29.05.2004, 10:11
Good afternoon. At me sterility or barrenness 4, 5 years. All hormones in norm or rate, but BT rises on 18 20 d. ts. Also keeps only 2 3 days. The analysis on Progesteronum on 21 d. ts. The Doctor has shown 95 units speaks, that the reason in the following: at me ripens a dominant or prepotent follicle, but the environment does not burst also an ootid does not leave. First pricked Progesteronum 2, 5 % with 11 d. ts.-10 days., and now the doctor has appointed or nominated djufaston on 2. With 16 on 25 d. ts., and since next month femoston for 3 months. Whether correct treatment in your opinion and in what diagnosis keeps within a picture? Many thanks.

Kuharkin S.A.
31.05.2004, 10:51
Up to femostona all was clear. To what to appoint or nominate ZGT (femoston) at a failure ljuteinovoj (2 oh phases)? In my opinion, if there is the precise ovulation confirmed in basal temperature, the test for an ovulation, UZI-monitoring, and thus short 2 I a phase of a cycle quite enough dufastona with 16 go on 25 yj day of a cycle of 20 mg day. Thus to exclude other factors of sterility or barrenness, including man's.