PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor. Help or assist. To me of 25 years, did not give birth or travail, abortions were not, married. Often...

Katya
30.05.2004, 04:07
The doctor. Help or assist. To me of 25 years, did not give birth or travail, abortions were not, married. Often there is on business trips, a job nervous. By a female part - that's all right: one week ago did or made US - all in norm or rate, infections and diseases - are not present, small erosion. Monthly - always in time - to the day - a cycle of 28 days, 5 6 days last, the first day is painful or unhealthy only.
But, last monthly send or have come for 4 days earlier - on the last Tuesday (on March, 12th, instead of March, 16th under the schedule, I did or made US on March, 10th). Like as in 5 days they have terminated, and then in day has started to smear with brown color, sometimes simply even there is a blood. This all proceeds 11 day. At me so never was. Pregnancy is excluded. Simply last time very strongly was nervous and there were serious trips (but also earlier too there were serious trips - I fly on 25 30 yearly there obratno-12 ti hour flights - but never such was). What to me to do or make? It is a little to wait still? Or to go to the doctor? What is it mozhet to be?

Malanova T.B.
31.05.2004, 10:25
More often, vse-taki, such acyclic allocation happen result of inflammatory process. Therefore it is better to address to the gynecologist. If this inflammation carrying out of antibacterial therapy is accompanied by the termination or discontinuance vydeleny. If allocation proceed, after control US spend a currettage of a cavity of the uterus more often. By results of histological research soskoba define or determine further tactics.
All kind!