PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Respond!!! At me strange education on a finger of an arm or a hand. Very morbid...

The anonym
26.05.2004, 20:26
Respond!!! At me strange education on a finger of an arm or a hand. Very morbid nodule, something similar to a wart. What is it can be, how of it or him to get rid, whether it is dangerous?

The anonym
26.05.2004, 22:29
It is a sign of pregnancy)))

The anonym
28.05.2004, 07:41
What for the idiotic answer???

The passer-by
29.05.2004, 10:58
The answer with humour. You in general read the name of conference when wrote? Address to the dermatologist...

The anonym
30.05.2004, 01:03
Read. But I not first time in conference under in the same place name and pregnancy at me 13 weeks.

Olga
31.05.2004, 03:44
I not the doctor, but am simply interesting what answer you wait from this heading? What as a result of pregnancy internal processes of an organism became more active or were activated, result of that was your education on an arm or a hand? Probably. Well and what on yours will be a following step? You besides will direct to the dermatologist. Not the gynecologist begins you dermal educations on an arm or a hand to deduce or remove.

The passer-by
31.05.2004, 10:13
Well certainly! Here it is direct everyone watch or keep up who under what name comes and remember at whom what's happened and who on what term. And then, at me for example you in general without a name pochemu-that...