PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 31 year. Ten years ago I was pregnant, but have made abortion. One year ago...

Irina
30.05.2004, 11:32
To me 31 year. Ten years ago I was pregnant, but have made abortion. One year ago pregnancy has ended with abortion on medetsinskim to indications (the diagnosis - the stood pregnancy, on pictures of US the egg, but without a fetus (srok-11 12 weeks was visible, but doctors have put 8 9). We with the husband very much want the child. Recently I have handed over analyses on the latent infections, have found out nothing. Just now, having handed over the analysis on group of a blood, we have learned or have found out, that at me blood I (0) rhesus (-), at the husband - III (+). The doctor speaks, that all is very gloomy also to me simply it is necessary to hope for the best. Advise, please, that to us to undertake, choby I could give birth to the child.

Rabaev S.G.
31.05.2004, 09:56
Internal consultation in the specialized center (in Moscow it is possible to recommend institute of the Immunology - highway Kashirskoe 24) as the probability rezuskonflikta is high is preferable.