PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening! I the second time for a day already to you address, and a situation at me t...

The anonym
29.05.2004, 15:04
Good evening! I the second time for a day already to you address, and the situation at me such, in July I interrupted pregnancy medikametozno then at me constantly do not pass or take place a problem with ovaries: that a pain at the sexual certificate or act the pulling sensation, has shown US (last time did or made on September, 19th) that ovaries are increased, my attending physician to me has appointed or nominated nothing except for vitamin E and a papaverine, I have addressed in another chasnyj the medical center (before I was treated too in chasnoj to hospital) there to me have registered to Diana - 35 to drink about 5 days of a menses, but have appointed or nominated without analyses. postratili a heap of money, time, nerves, and result any. So to whom to me to listen???

Malanova T.B.
31.05.2004, 09:55
Reshchat to you whom to listen. Can be to you has sufficed opchta a campaign on the private or individual centers???