PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I have a spiral is already hollow year (has put after sorts or labors). Kro...

Ekaterina
31.05.2004, 02:25
Hello. I have a spiral is already hollow year (has put after sorts or labors). Except for vydeleny with a unpleasant smell nothing was, and all was normal. And couple of days back the beginning "to smear", but hardly noticeably and only in the mornings and by a dinner already anything is not present, only habitual zhyolto-brownish allocation. On the bill vydeleny to me have told or said what is it normally, t. To an alien or a foreign body. Can at me "smears" from for experiences (a problem of the house) and I back the beginnings to accept couple of days glitsin. Or it is simple concurrence? Thankful in advance

Malanova T.B.
31.05.2004, 09:44
It not concurrence. The unpleasant smell, the allocation, smearing allocation - most likely on a background of Naval Forces goes flaccid inflammatory process. It is necessary for you to follow a policy of antibacterial therapy. At least - to hand over smears and to pick up treatment.