PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter 15. To Her, one year ago, yours of genetics, d. M. n., have put PMD Djushe...

Mum
28.05.2004, 15:04
My daughter 15. To Her, one year ago, yours of genetics, d. M. n., have put PMD Djushena (surnames are necessary - I shall inform). We live in Moscow. To go on doctors and to hand over analyses, to tell the truth, already ustali, t. To. It demands money MUCH, and time - has more. We in Moscow are surveyed 9 years! 3 times in TSKB on inspection laid, us looked 3 times academician Nisevich, but there to us have put an icterus of unknown type (clear business, infektsionist!), t. To. All analyses on And, In, With, D, Delta, a biopsy of a liver, - passed or took place well... Yes, us 3 years ago academician Tobolin still or even looked! Has attributed to survey a feces and other (he then on it or this specialized. Has agreed with that, what is it, probably, TSMV. Sejchasm I think (what shame for the academician!), That he for money has subscribed and under this diagnosis! One year ago, by results of a muscular biopsy, to us one known in your circles, d. M. n., genetics and pediatory, have diagnosed PMD Djushena. I, as mum, nachitalas on this subject of books - a great lot, and one can tell or say (though at me and the maximum or supreme technical), that I DO NOT BELIEVE!!!! For many reasons...
Though and often to crying (if you have children you will guess why), t. To. I have not found still a place where I can survey the daughter more in details and to put her the final diagnosis. But only without a biopsy, t. To. At it or her the arm or hand after this operation did not heal in current of year!!!
Dear doctor, prompt, For God's sake, where I can calm down and learn or calm down and find out, THAN And AS I SHOULD TREAT the DAUGHTER, t. To. Till now we manage one vitamins?..

The anonym
29.05.2004, 17:21
Ask it or her: http: // larina. by. ru (strongest).

Dadali Elena Leonidovna
31.05.2004, 07:50
If you yet were not in Mediko-a genetic centre of science of Russian Academy of Medical Science, come, we shall specify the diagnosis. Record by phone 324 87 72