PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Inspection vaginalnym the gauge has established or installed 6. 5 from z...

Alja
28.05.2004, 06:38
Hello. Inspection vaginalnym the gauge has established or installed 6. 5 from conception. How much percent or interests of fidelity in this indication? On how much can be mistaken vaginalnoe uzi? He can show less or more term, than actually and on how much? Thanks.

Darya
31.05.2004, 02:30
Can show both less and more, but not boleshe than for a week. Though I till 34 weeks parameters of US pokazyvalisrok have less on two weeks. So consider or count on a menses, on US and look average term. (so me the doctor) But learned or taught all this approximately, especially on such term.

Maria
31.05.2004, 07:43
Hello! Me what question interests here. I on 34 week of pregnancy. On 17 week did or made US. US has shown water in one of kidneys of the kid. Recently to me have made repeated US. The doctor has told or said, that in a kidney still there was a small amount of water.
Tell or Say please as the similar phenomenon is called in medicine, that could serve as the reason for it or this, whether has it temporary character, and in general as it can be reflected on health of the kid. Thankful in advance for the answer.