PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Skilled or Experienced girls, prompt. In all books on pregnancy and on the Internet t...

Inna
28.05.2004, 07:36
Skilled or Experienced girls, prompt. In all books on pregnancy and on the Internet exercise Kegelja (a tightening of muscles of a vagina) for training a uterus too is recommended. But it is not written anywhere when it is necessary to start to do or make it or him, t. e. As I understand, it is possible to begin during any period. At me 14 weeks, I weeks 2 do or make. Whether it is harmful? It can be necessary to do or make it or him later? Whether it can lead to an abortion?

Natasha
29.05.2004, 04:14
It is possible to do or make this exercise and nonpregnant - it trains muscles of a vagina. Do or make safely (though I shall tell or say fairly: did or made, but than it has helped or assisted - I do not know, - to mine anything: (

masha
31.05.2004, 07:03
Exercise very good is valid, these exercises you improve a tonus of muscles of a vagina, that vo-the first, can render good service during sorts or labors, vo-the second, the trained muscles are faster " will come in the form " after sorts or labors, v-the third, it is prophylaxis of hemorrhoidal sites, cracks, etc., t. To. Together with vulval or vaginal muscles muscles stenok a rectum are reduced also. Certainly, it is important to carry out such exercises long time, carry out them in tech. nesk. Minutes some times in day. I, to tell the truth, too have borrowed or occupied was these exercises, all pregnancy worked, went in the underground where in it or this and was engaged and sometimes sitting in an armchair at job. Houses absolutely about it or this forgot, as a result has thrown through short enough time. Success.