PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 23 years. Have decided to become pregnant with the husband. We try 6 months. Result...

katerina
30.05.2004, 05:12
To me 23 years. Have decided to become pregnant with the husband. We try 6 months. The result while is not present.
Monthly always were astable, but absolutely painless, only easy or light;mild gravity in the bottom of a stomach or belly. On the average a cycle of 30 45 days. Besides at me the raised or increased pilosis (on arms or hand and "path" on a stomach or belly, whereas on the face and on legs or foots all in norm or rate). Year has spent on drink to destination doctor Diana 35. During reception monthly go precisely, painlessly, only to the first weeks of reception slightly podtashnivalo.
After the termination or discontinuance of reception to Diana the first independent monthly send or have come on August, 31st, t. e. In 43 days after the termination or ending of reception. Further there was a sharp change of a climate for 2 weeks. The following monthly send or have come only in 80 days (on November, 22nd), further on December, 22nd, on February, 2nd. Now I measure rectal temperature. In the last cycle the raised or increased temperature (37, 1) kept only 7 days. And then 7 more days before monthly was 36, 7. Now in the first phase skips 36, 6 36, 9. I Feel fine. Anything, except for cold I am not ill or sick (not at present, and in general).
At me it is increased shchitovidka (II degrees). Besides the doctor of a local out-patient department has put vegeto-a vascular dystonia.
COMMENT, PLEASE RESULTS of ANALYSES for 6 day of a cycle.
The analysis wet on 17 KS: 19, 6 mkmol/day (kol-in urine 720 ml) norm or rate.
The analysis of a blood on hormones (fol. f.): LG (ME/-18, 6 at norm or rate 1, 0 7, 0
FSG (ME/) - 11, 9 at norm or rate 2, 8 8, 0
Prolactinum (mme/ml) - 263 at norm or rate 80 500
Oestradiolum (nmol/) - 0, 19 at norm or rate 0, 01 1, 44
Progesteronum (nmol/) - 2, 2 at norm or rate 1, 0 7, 0
Testosteron-Depotum (nmol/) - 5, 6 at norm or rate 0, 3 3, 5.
Yours faithfully, Katerina. Savosina_stu@rambler. tu

Malanova T.B.
31.05.2004, 06:04
Katerina! Inspection and treatment at ginekologa-the endocrinologist is necessary for you. On such hormonal background you hardly independently will become pregnant. Can address on HOSPITAL. RU