PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls prompt, the head of a fetus low is badly? Did or made uzi to us 22 nedel...

Katya
26.05.2004, 23:53
Girls prompt, the head of a fetus low is badly? Did or made uzi to us 22 nedelki. It is threat or not? The Placenta - the bottom edge or territory highly. Very much I experience. At whom such was prompt, that it is necessary to do or make that all was normal. Thanks

Svetlana
29.05.2004, 10:24
Katya, glavnoe silno ne perezhivat, spetsialisty, kotorye delali UZI dolzhny vam prokomentirovat ili vrach. Voobsche seichas u malyshek, a imenno na 22 24 nedelyah pik aktivnosti, vot oni i peruety delaut. Prokonsultiruites. Ne perezhivaite. Udachi.

Ann
29.05.2004, 17:00
I approximately on the same term had a same situation. But the doctor has told or said what even to think of it or this it is not necessary. He will simply make a mark then to define or determine the reason of a sudden bleeding if it has appeared. I thought, that to me will tell or say to wear bondazh, that not so that is convenient in the summer, but anything similar. So I also passed or took place the remained term. Now 38 weeks, the baby has lowered or omitted and vot-here I wait for its or his birth. Do not think about bad, it and does not happen!

evromedprestizh
31.05.2004, 05:57
Your treating gynecologist (in a complex with other data) should estimate or appreciate a situation. US only an additional method of inspection. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.