PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me already it is a lot of years before monthly brownish allocation (in...

Natalia
29.05.2004, 18:43
Hello, at me already it is a lot of years before monthly brownish allocation (all has begun after sorts or labors of year through 3), during sorts or labors there were greater or big breaks shejki, shejku have collected by means of elektrokonizatsii, in three months of allocation have renewed, on uzi have found out a polyp of a back wall of a uterus, appeared after a hysteroscopy repeatedly, prizhgli in a cavity nitrogen, allocation have almost stopped. After excision shchitovidki all has started over again. At treatment by hormonal preparations (djufaston, Pregninum) monthly began in the middle of a cycle, all have cancelled. On uzi put an adenomyosis of 1/3 surfaces, but speak, what is it can be and the injured surface endometrija after nitrogen, shejka without damages, but krovit at survey, govorjat-any vessel which before monthly starts to bleed at a swelling or turgescence shejki is close located, tried to clean or remove lazerom-has not left, healed longly, have suggested to repeat mikrokonizatsiju this site shejki, but I so from all am tired and any more I do not believe in result. The doctor, 42 year, whether tell or say, please, after a climacterium will pass or take place these phenomena and whether it is possible to leave all as is? Thanks

Malanova T.B.
31.05.2004, 05:57
All will pass or take place with offensive or approach of a climacterium. And why to you have not advised application of contraception mini-drank or saw? In your situation it both treatment of an endometriosis and preservation and decrease vydeleny and quieter introduction into a climacterium. Discuss with the doctor.