PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me such question. At me a bacterial vaginosis. I meet...

Olga of Century on February, 2nd, 2001
28.05.2004, 09:45
Hello, the doctor! At me such question. At me a bacterial vaginosis. There are the guy 3 months. To me treatment is appointed or nominated: Trichopolum 2 t. In day - 10 days, for the night syringing of 3 % peroxide of Hydrogenium + boiled water (1 : 3), and for night of suppository Bifidumbakterin, then 10 days Terzhinan for the night. (the beginnings now terzhinan (the second day).) In some days after treatment to hand over analyses. For my guy it is appointed or nominated: 4 tab. of Tinidazolum within an hour - 2 days. How much effectively and correctly such treatment for it or him and for me. I had this question, t. To. Having looked or seen on the Internet of the reference, I began to doubt of correctness of treatment. Thanks.

Oshchepkova S.R.
29.05.2004, 13:34
Yes, we usually recommend stronger treatment with dalatsinom and Flagylum. To you have appointed or nominated ineffective preparations, but in complex treatment of a bacterial vaginosis they are used.

Olga of Century
29.05.2004, 17:27
Excuse, but I have not so understood. It is enough for the partner of Tinidazolum or vse-taki something or something else is necessary. All taki would be desirable to get rid of this infection.

Oshchepkova S.R.
31.05.2004, 05:41
It is possible to appoint or nominate either Tinidazolum, or Flagylum. Both of a preparation are interchangeable.