PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Respond, please, to my question. Me disturbed it is allocated...

polina
30.05.2004, 01:36
Good afternoon!
Respond, please, to my question.
Me disturbed allocation and I have handed over analyses on all ZPPP. Have found out Trichomonases and chlamydias. I live in a province and at us do not do or make the analysis on a herpes and a virus of a papilloma of the person. But vrach-the gynecologist has told or said to me, that the herpes at me are not present (its or his external displays), and about VPCH I did not ask it or her. Now (my suspiciousness is probably guilty?) it seems to me, that at me something is on an input or entrance in a vagina, whether it is possible or probable in connection with the found out infections (?) It is possible to confuse displays VPCH (condylomas and t. Item) with something another (considering my amateurishness in this question)? Whether Could notice the doctor VPCH? (I disturb you, t. To. I have no an opportunity in the near future to get on reception to the doctor).

Oshchepkova S.R.
30.05.2004, 21:35
Smear on VPCH to hand over it is necessary, dagznoz approximately it is not put. Condylomas before a vagina are visible well. On a background of infections there can be a hyperemia and a hypersensibility mucous.