PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist who can advice or council after abortion in 1999 I can not become pregnant 3...

Olga
25.05.2004, 08:14
Help or Assist who can advice or council after abortion in 1999 3 years as it to make any more I can not become pregnant do not know. The doctor approves or confirms that gorm. The cycle is broken or disturbed and consequently anything nepoluchaetsja. If there is no ovulation it is possible what nibud in the way it or her to restore or not? I in otchanii to me 22 years really sterility or barrenness am my verdict! Help!

polina
26.05.2004, 15:26
Olja, do not experience! At you absolutely any occasions for a panic! 22 years are still such huge stock of time for treatment of sterility or barrenness! The cycle is restored, there are clinics with modern opportunities, all is reperable! I not the doctor, and the doctor will respond you about the standard list of inspection which needs to be made, and to you, and to the husband. It is better to do or make it in large cities in the specialized centers. Where do you live? All will be good! Only the calmness, patience is necessary and better than more money - the good medicine free-of-charge cannot be.

Olga
28.05.2004, 04:39
polina thanks for support! The matter is that I have passed or have taken place practically all inspection - that's all right. At the husband tozhe-that's all right. But I start all to experience more strongly vsetaki 3 years popytok-it not such small term. You that nibud znaesh about hormonal frustration? Or what to do or make if there is no ovulation? Write! I look forward to hearing!

Olga
29.05.2004, 05:22
The matter is that pipes in porjake, and at the husband checked a semen, she too by way of. But with an ovulation at me likely greater or big problems!

Kamenetskij B.A.
30.05.2004, 19:30
Olga! Before cham to begin what or treatment is necessary to diagnose. Very much often, doctors zh/to draw the premature conclusion about absence of a pathology of genesial system or having found out one of signs begin active treatment. It is necessary for you to spend inspection in SPECIALIZED clinic on treatment of sterility or barrenness and after that to do or make what or steps by way of treatment. Within the limits of this forum questions concerning inspection are very often asked at sterility or barrenness. Below I would like to result or bring the list of the inspection, allowing to establish or install the reason of sterility or barrenness and to spend the adequate treatment, recommended in the International Center Genesial Medicine (SPb). Naturally, at revealing any pathology this list can be changed: Inspection of the husband: 1. spermogramma in view of 3 5 days of continence 2. Morphological research of spermatozoons on Kruger 3. Bacteriological research of an ejaculate Inspection of the wife: 1. Research of a status of a uterus and permeability of uterine pipes a hysterography or a hysteroscopy and a laparoscopy 2. Analyses of a blood on FSG, LG, 2 (Oestradiolum), Prolactinum, Testosteron-Depotum, Progesteronum, 3, 4, TTG 3. Inspection of a blood on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies 4. The conclusions of narrow experts under indications 5. Bacteriological research of a material from a urethra and the cervical channel on chlamydias, a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma Except for the aforesaid before carrying out of procedure EKO (if it is necessary), we spend series of the researches necessary for carrying out of an operative measure (group of a blood and rezus-the factor, analyses of a blood on RW, AIDS and the Australian antigen, the analysis of a blood on a/t to a virus of a hepatitis With, the clinical analysis of a blood + coagulability, smears on flora and a degree of cleanliness, documents on the inspection spent earlier and treatment) Yours faithfully to. M. n.. Kamenetsky in occasion of carrying out of procedure EKO you can address For the detailed information in the Center on bodies (812 3282251 or 3289822 (by the way at the link to the information received on this site, primary consultation will be free-of-charge)