PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible to cure a chronic adnexitis? Diagnosed one year ago. Has passed or has taken place...

Lera
29.05.2004, 19:53
Whether it is possible to cure a chronic adnexitis? Diagnosed one year ago. Has passed or has taken place course of treatment by antibiotics. Through pol-year has addressed to the doctor again iz-for pains in the field of appendages - have found out a clamidiosis. Has treated an infection and an inflammation, but in January of a pain have renewed. The doctor has appointed or nominated tsifran, to hurt or be ill;be sick like has ceased. But here again the same situation - I am excruciated from unpleasant sensations, especially at the sexual certificate or act. Really it is incurable? I very much am afraid, that iz-for it or this I can not have children. With uv. Lera.

Pasenjuk A.M.
30.05.2004, 03:48
It is curable. It is necessary to follow a policy of a physiotherapy in a combination with antibacterial ji immunostimulirujushchej therapy.

Lera
30.05.2004, 19:10
And you would advise what preparations? The matter is that I already passed or took place some courses of treatment: antibiotics, and then immunosoduljatorami - tsikloferon, izoprenozin, ehinatseja + vitamins intramusculary. But here till now there is no result. At me also erosion, but ochenb small and "acyanotic" so the doctor while only appointed or nominated healing suppositories. What will you advise in this occasion?