PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Tatyana Borisovna, I address to you not first time - it is always hollow...

Olga
27.05.2004, 09:03
Hello, Tatyana Borisovna, I address to you not first time - always I receive necessary advice or council, consultation. Thanks!
Today's question from the category of " questions of hypochondriac pregnant women ". Well such we:)
At me 35 weeks, like it's OK, analyses good. Excites a question of a hypoxia of a fetus. At the girlfriend almost with same for it or her have revealed on KTG, before too there is nothing did not complain. My doctor does not appoint or nominate to me this procedure (indications probably and are not present, I agree), but I vsyoravno experience, especially the kid has started to hiccup last week (before was not) and on last US in 33 weeks sertsebienie was - 169.
Voobshchem, I wish to descend or go on this procedure under the initiative (for a money) and on doplerografiju (same not one and too?:)
Whether have these procedures by-effects (in sense can not do or make if the doctor does not appoint or nominate)?
THANKS

Malanova T.B.
30.05.2004, 19:10
The given manipulations have no by-effects. Do or make.