PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alla Mihajlovna! Very much I ask you to comment on the resume of the doctor p...

Cooking
30.05.2004, 04:04
Dear Alla Mihajlovna! Very much I ask you to comment on the resume of the doctor after internal survey: " soft shejka uteruses with possible or probable threat prezhdevremenyh sorts or labors ". Pregnancy 1, term - 30 weeks, any abortion. The doctor speaks, that a status shejki, as at povtornorodjashchej. The state of health excellent or different, Progesteronum in norm or rate, a uterus quiet, pains was not and is not present. From what suddenly such situation and how with these or it;this to struggle?

Pasenjuk A.M.
30.05.2004, 18:47
Unfortunately, such can be, is called istmikotservikalnaja nedrstatochnost. It is connected with repeated sorts or labors, abortions or with anatomic features shejki uteruses more often. It is complex or difficult to me to tell or say, that has induced the doctor to look you on an armchair (at pregnancy dl I of it or this am strict indications) and the length shejki uteruses is not known. If she more than 2 sm no trouble is not present. Basically you accept wearing a bandage, sexual rest, noshpa or ginipral.