PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Tatyana Borisovna! After inspection, passage of tests and kons...

Olgakaqz
27.05.2004, 16:40
Dear Tatyana Borisovna!
After inspection, passages of tests and consultations to the center of planning at me new have not found anything also to me have registered a course of preparations:
* neo-penotran
* Likopid
* TSikloferon
* Kipferon

Two questions: 1. I am going to to begin their reception, however several days ago I have caught a cold and I had a rhinitis (now insignificant) - whether is it contraindication for the beginning a course.
2. Proceeding from a case history - whether the course of the specified preparations suffices or are necessary to. L. dop. Courses, methods itd.
In advance I thank!

HISTORY
Answers:
Malanova T.B. on July, 15th 2004 12 : 20 : 06
1. And vse-taki you have a chronic endometritis. Now, in 2 months, it is better to follow a policy of a physiotherapy. 2. The revealed variants of a ureaplasma, at normal usual smears on flora, are not a subject to antibacterial therapy. 3. You need inspection on nevynashivaniju, only after it or him it is possible to remove or take out contraception.

C:
Olgakaqz on July, 14th 2004 22 : 47 : 03
The doctor! Please prompt as me to operate or work: In April 2004 was an abortion. Some time after that periodic sharp pains (type of spastic strictures) and long allocation were observed. Through mesjats-two all has come to norm or rate, BUT, there were constants uncharacteristic allocation - beloprozrachnye and soplistye. After delivery of analyses PTSR-diagnostics of infections on (Chlamydias, the Mycoplasma, TSitamegalovirus, Herpes 1, 2 type - it is negative), and on a ureaplasma urealitikum (biovary Parvo, * T-960) - is found out. Questions: 1) whether It is necessary for me to undertake to. L. Actions - if yes, what (the doctor, directed or referred on analyses has told or said, that externally it's OK, but it is better to hand over the above-stated analyses)... Can it is necessary to pass or take place a course to. L. Antibiotics. 2) through what period it is possible (the abortion was in April 2004) and whether it is possible to suppose new conception at this diagnosis. I thank!

<<To return to conference
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Olgakaqz on July, 14th on July, 2004 22th : 47 : 03 14 2004 22 : 48 : 49

FROM HISTORY: the Subject: RE: the anamnesis Answers: Malanova T.B. on April, 19th 2004 14 : 58 : 41 Should be made US, as at you attributes of an endometritis after SPV. TO SPEND antibacterial treatment. <<To return to conference - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Olgakaqz on April, 19th 2004 14 : 13 : 24 Hello! I on April, 9th had an abortion. In 3 days after it happens, I have once again paid a visit to genikologu to learn or find out, whether by way of things, that the temperature continues to keep on a mark 37, 3, 37, 5, there are though also not so strong, but unpleasant enough nagging pains in a stomach or belly, and a bleeding too plentiful. After survey genikolog has told or said, that at me that's all right and has written out tincture of water pepper for a stopping of a bleeding. Gradually the temperature has decreased up to normal, and even became on pair degrees below, than usually, but the bleeding - former was plentiful and there was a unpleasant dyscomfort in the bottom part of a stomach or belly. And 2 days ago (on April, 17th) in a stomach or belly the spastic strictures accompanied by a sharp pain began to appear. They short enough, duration about 5 7 seconds, but repeat within day many times and during that moment when they occur or happen, it is impossible to do or make anything. After that we have solved with the husband to spite of all to renew a sexual life. At once after that, the bleeding was sharply reduced, and now on 10 yj put it very insignificant. But there were nagging pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly plus these new spastic strictures. Prompt, please, as it is possible to struggle with a pain and spastic strictures? Whether spastic strictures can be caused or called by application of water pepper? What it is necessary to do or make somewhat quicker to return by a normal life? In advance I thank!

Malanova T.B.
30.05.2004, 17:07
Olja! I do not understand, for whom I write. Or you do not understand, that I write. You had an abortion complicated, the endometritis at you is, you did not spend any regenerative treatment. Now to you the therapy which is not having any attitude or relation to an abortion, an endometritis is appointed or nominated, it or her you are going to to spend. Well so follow someone's advice or councils, or mine, or appointed or nominated to you treatment of the doctor.