PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me term 7 nedelek, have found out GARDENERELLEZ. What to do or make? My doctor skaza...

Xenia
26.05.2004, 03:20
At me term 7 nedelek, have found out GARDENERELLEZ. What to do or make? My doctor has told or said, that tolok abortion, tk for 20 or 36 weeks to stop heart of the baby or, that as she said the probability is small, he to be born, will be with deviations or rejections. It prada???

Natalia
27.05.2004, 10:42
YES YOU THAT!!!!!!!!!!! IT NOT THE TRUTH! AT ME TOO MOST AND 33 WEEKS! EVERYONE GIVE BIRTH or TRAVAIL ALSO ANYTHING TO YOU WILL SIMPLY SPEND TREATMENT ON 20 WEEK! NOT IN WHICH CASE DO NOT DO or MAKE ABORTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kasabulatov N.S.
28.05.2004, 00:11
Xenia, it is not correct. Gardnerelly uslovno-pathogenic microbes and often obnruzhivajutsja at normal current of pregnancy. The bacterial vaginosis display of a dysbacteriosis of a vagina (also it is known as vaginoz) is treated not difficultly. It is natural that to interrupt pregnancy - NONSENSE!

Margarita
29.05.2004, 07:12
And I had the same. A cream dalatsin within 6 days - and all! My doctor on the contrary me has calmed, what is it the most harmless... You have not mixed the name of an infection? If is not present, run far away from your doctor and its or her advice or councils!

Xenia
29.05.2004, 18:47
Thanks, you have calmed me, I too have thought, same infktsiju recently have opened... .ranshe she was also anything =)) We shall live =)))

Xenia
30.05.2004, 17:00
Thanks, you have calmed me, I too have thought, same infktsiju recently have opened... .ranshe she was also anything =)) We shall live =)))