PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello!!! I two weeks am am hurted with a bottom of a basin (a bone, as I to feeling...

Lyudmila
29.05.2004, 05:30
Hello!!! I two weeks am am hurted with a bottom of a basin (a bone as I feel), noet. There was one year ago an operation in occasion of a cancer of a uterus 1 items I, certainly, at once think, what is it met-zy. Has handed over a smear, he good. Has made tomog-ju a basin, too it is normal. My question: at a good smear can be metas-zy and whether they are visible on a tomograph? Any special procedures to me did not do or make? How to learn or find out, what is it can hurt or be ill;be sick? Please, help or assist, I very much am afraid!

onkohelp@yandex.ru
30.05.2004, 15:47
It is possible to make osteoscintigraphy. And still it can be an osteoporosis as at you ovaries are removed, appears postkastratsionnyj a syndrome which is characterized by rising arterialnogodavlenija, inflow, feeling of fever, there can be cold fits, there is a raised or an increased deducing or removing from an organism of a calcium. It is necessary to accept preparations of a calcium, and still it is possible to accept a female complex "Vision." [jhjij gjvjuftn/