PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! At me now 33 week ber-ti. 10 days ago me n...

Isabella
28.05.2004, 22:23
Hello, the Doctor! At me now 33 week ber-ti. 10 days ago me have directed to hospital under indications UZI-" hr. In at a hypoxia of a fetus ". Treated. Now have written out with the diagnosis - " threat of discontinuing ber-ti. " And before such was not! And eshche-" a small-for-date fetus. A hypertonus miomotrija. The moderate oligoamnios. Have written out in udovl. sost. " That it takoe-a hypoxia of a fetus? An oligotrophy? Please, explain to me. Really I again should lay down in hospital? I hope nevertheless 2 months remained up to sorts or labors to spend in a house circle...

Inna
29.05.2004, 03:21
Hypoxia of a fetus - shortage to him of oxygen. The hypertonus of a myometrium - very much greater or big excitability of a uterus, iz-for it or this also can occur or happen an abortion, is more correct by term - prezhzhdevremennye labors. Not clearly, why you have written out with such diagnosis?
Though have appointed or nominated preparations any?

Isabella
30.05.2004, 15:26
I do not know, why to me so have written... To the doctor in zh/to did not go yet iz-for holidays, and medicines any have not appointed or nominated. In hospital did or made nyxes and tablets gave...