PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Urgently! Help or assist please. In me have found out a ureaplasma))) On the basis of rezu...

ANna
30.05.2004, 11:54
Urgently! Help or assist please. In me have found out a ureaplasma))) On the basis of results bakposeva the doctor has told or said that not strongly I was amazed or struck with this illness or disease (there any defleroidy or something such were deduced or removed). Kol-in leucocytes - 25. Has appointed or nominated to me treatment: 1. neovir or tsikloferon intramusculary 2. oksigrissant on 5 t. 3 times a day 21 day)) 3. Since the third day of nyxes Vilprafen of 500 mg * 2 14 days)) 4. Forkan 150 mg in 1 and 8 day of an antibiotic)) 5. Klionum vnutr 1. * 2. 10 days))) 6. Hilak forte)) 7. With 14 go day lichenija suppositories Viferon - 2 2 times in day of 10 days))) + Local processing: 1. miramistin 2. Protargolum 3. Tetracyclinum. Ointment)) Betadin, Clotrimazolum)))
More shortly I have counted up how much this all will cost and have not fallen nearly.... The doctor has not gone too far??? Whether there are medicines more cheaply? Respond please because I since tomorrow start to do or make nyxes and for Saturday I leave. I should solve this problem URGENTLY!!!!

Pasenjuk A.M.
30.05.2004, 15:25
Microbes they diphtheroids.
There are medicines more cheaply. But I cannot change the scheme or plan of your doctor, I can prompt only, that is not especially necessary - possible to exclude oksigrissant, to buy or purchase tsikloferon (neovir more dearly or expensively, and the effect is identical), to exclude hilak forte, Klionum to replace with domestic Metronidazolum (one and too)