PDA

Просмотр полной версии : TELL or SAY, HOW VSE-TAKI TO PROMOTE CONCEPTION, At me LIKE THAT'S ALL RIGHT...

Nadja
28.05.2004, 22:01
TELL or SAY, HOW VSE-TAKI TO PROMOTE CONCEPTION, At me LIKE THAT'S ALL RIGHT, BUT PREGNANCY WHILE is not present, ABOUT one YEAR... My JOB is connected With the personal computer, 8 HOURS WORK ALMOST. IT CAN TOO INFLUENCES???

Ryazanov And.
30.05.2004, 12:41
It would be quite good to address to the doctor and to be surveyed (and to you, and your husband). For now my references are those: if genitals are located normally, after the sexual certificate or act enclose or lay under breeches a small pillow (for 15 30 minutes). If the uterus is rejected back, it or her shejka is displaced forward, therefore you need to lie down after the sexual certificate or act on a stomach or belly of 15 30 minutes. And kolenno-the ulnar pose in this case promotes conception. Sexual certificates or acts should not be too frequent (2 3 times a week). The chance to become pregnant will more quickly increase, if sexual contacts will fall to the period of an ovulation (favorable days for conception - 4 days up to and 3 days after an ovulation). For definition of term of an ovulation take basal temperature.