PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At my girlfriend a problem. To her of 19 years, did not give birth or travail, a sexual life...

JUlja
29.05.2004, 03:14
Hello! At my girlfriend a problem. To her of 19 years, did not give birth or travail, a sexual life has begun approximately 2 3 months ago. She has learned or has found out From the doctor, that at it or her erosion shejki (small), a cyst of the left ovary of a yellow body, and the small, not developed uterus. Than it is fraught, as it to treat or stabilize, doctors, even in paid clinic acceptable do not speak anything. (at it or her constantly the cycle skips, minstruatsija comes when to her will take in head, so was prior to the beginning of a sexual life and now! And more one problem, At the sexual certificate or act tests pains cutting (momentnye), and after go allocation korichnevato-krasnovatoro a shade! Help or assist to understand! (only do not write, that is necessary to the doctor, it to her has not helped or assisted to learn or find out the reason, write that know on dpnnomu to a question! In advance many thanks!

Irtuganov N.S.
30.05.2004, 12:14
Dear Julia! A cyst of a yellow body, a hypoplasia of a uterus and disturbance of a menstrual cycle - displays of a failure of hormonal function of ovaries. razumeesja, it is necessary to specify a degree and character of disturbances and to spend this or that treatment by endocrine preparations. Erosion - vvopros separate. If you in Moscow also wish to get to me internally, inform phone e-mail, I shall necessarily call back to you and we shall agree about time of consultation.
D-r23@yandex. ru