PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mozhno li zaberemenit esli v menya paren ne konchil i voobsche polovoy akt...

Alyona
29.05.2004, 18:39
Mozhno li zaberemenit esli v menya paren ne konchil i voobsche polovoy akt proshyol dovolno bistro, eto bila nedelya posle mesyachnih,
zarannee blagodaryu za otvet na etot volnuyuschiy menya vopros.

The woman
30.05.2004, 11:27
Darling Alain! I not the doctor, but with sufficient sex experience, chto-to help or assist you. If at you the menstrual cycle of 28 days - becomes pregnant you cannot in the first 10 days after the beginning of a menses and last 10 days prior to the beginning. Many children were born iz-for delusions - when consider or count safe 10 days after the termination or ending of an estrus. In general it is necessary to know when at you the ovulation begins and from it or this to consider or count. In your case to worry there is nothing, t. To. The partner at all has not terminated in your vagina. There is a small probability if only he has terminated up to yours with it or him of the sexual certificate or act and not popisal (t. e. Has not washed out the channel), the drop which has remained in the channel of a semen then mogla-to impregnate your ootid.