PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me here kakoaja a problem. After sorts or labors (1998) was obnar...

Alexander
29.05.2004, 04:29
Hello. At me here kakoaja a problem. After sorts or labors (1998) small erosion sh has been found out. M. In her 2000 prizhgli a current (diathermocoagulation), up to the extremity or end she has not begun to live, the norm or rate handed over all analizy-, did or made a hysteroscopy - fibrozno-glandular polyps in the cervical channel, at a biopsy - fibrozno-glandular erosion. In April, 2001 - do or make cauterization of erosion by the laser. At me the complaint to allocation brownish before a menstrual cycle. The doctor has told or said, that at me a postcoagulative syndrome and small "ochazhok" an endometriosis on shejki to a uterus. Has written out to me djufaston (1. 2 times a day with 5 for 25 day of a cycle) and has told or said to come cherez three months. At me a question: the ENDOMETRIOSIS is how much dangerous to health, whether we SHALL cure HE and whether it is possible for me to become pregnant at such situation???? Very much I ask to respond, I ochchen worry. Thanks...

Maljarskaja M.M.
30.05.2004, 11:17
He is not dangerous at all, same endometrioidnyj the center n shejke uteruses and all. It or him it is possible prizhech and to forget about itself, and it is possible to forget at once. Beremenejtte on health also do not worry