PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can one such? I Am afraid to do or make the test, I am afraid to see one stria!!! Suddenly...

Tanjuhin
12.05.2004, 15:52
I can one such? I Am afraid to do or make the test, I am afraid to see one stria!!! Suddenly I shall make also monsters again nachnutsja as the last month, again affliction... Today here I wait while is not present... Can restful any have a drink to me?

Tanjuhin
16.05.2004, 10:09
Girls how long you tried to get or start the kid and at All of you it has turned out? Here we three months try and I has not turned out, hope yet this time monsters me will visit or attend!!! Share experience or advice or councils any interesting! Thanks all!

Natalia
18.05.2004, 02:59
Tatyana I as experienced all this month, very much it would be desirable the baby, and this month I had messages that the pregnant woman, has made the test there was one stria, disappointment and then hope that the test has deceived, well nevertheless it has appeared that has not deceived:-)) disappointment! The best leave this situation to not wind itself, come what may, if there is a pregnancy that she already anywhere will not get to, and if is not present then all ahead:-))

Anja
20.05.2004, 08:52
Do not wind itself, and that from the big desire can happen a hysteric pregnancy, it gorazbo is worse.

Alla
23.05.2004, 06:08
Well you and wonderful or strange!!! I all life was afraid to do or make the test and to see 2 strias...
Advice or Council one - think of it or this, less be engaged in any business is even better, make plans which do not assume presence of the child, try " to not want it or him " more shortly. Here at me and it has turned out - there were grandiose plans for this year, has borrowed or occupied in itself, a figure, appearance and... On you - the pregnant woman...
And if it is serious, try or taste here that. After a floor. The certificate or act hold legs or foots of highly minutes 20 (you can on a wall zadrat) is a correct way. But many about itself do not know. My girlfriend a floor of year tried to become pregnant, while I have not prompted it to her - have become pregnant in 1 month.
SUCCESS!!!

JUlja
26.05.2004, 16:20
Tatyanas, the main thing do not go in cycles. And diligence in three months it not term. We with the husband try almost year and while alas... .hotja this time nevertheless I hope that "friends" will not come:))) Vitamins eat, more on fresh air and all will be good, I know...:) success!

Olja
30.05.2004, 08:41
rasslabsja also take pleasure.