PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Yesterday was at a concert (my term 21 week) and now prezhivaju, whether could sl...

Anna
28.05.2004, 20:27
Yesterday was at a concert (my term 21 week) and now prezhivaju, whether could do much harm too loud sound to the child

Marishka
29.05.2004, 17:40
Do not worry. If at the concert did not feel any inconveniences anything to him will not be, more likely on the contrary.: 0) We with the husband constantly went on concerts, on operas and ballets all pregnancy. And houses music at us not a rarity.
My kid it is remarkable reacted to music, but it is necessary to note, what not on everything, exception the some people organnye made products Baha, some pop-music and absolutely rasping metal (started to clatter and turn).
And later, as was born, music helped or assisted him to fall asleep and especially rescueed or saved;salvaged us when to a breast disaccustomed.
Now to him already four. It is remarkable sings and dances, and with delight goes with us to theatres and on concerts. I think, that " concert pregnancy " - not last business in it or this.

Marishka
30.05.2004, 08:35
Do not worry. If at the concert did not feel any inconveniences anything to him will not be, more likely on the contrary.: 0) We with the husband constantly went on concerts, on operas and ballets all pregnancy. And houses music at us not a rarity.
My kid it is remarkable reacted to music, but it is necessary to note, what not on everything, exception the some people organnye made products Baha, some pop-music and absolutely rasping metal (started to clatter and turn).
And later, as was born, music helped or assisted him to fall asleep and especially rescueed or saved;salvaged us when to a breast disaccustomed.
Now to him already four. It is remarkable sings and dances, and with delight goes with us to theatres and on concerts. I think, that " concert pregnancy " - not last business in it or this.